The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Yamaha reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Fuel Stabiliser & Conditioner
Important: Mix Ratio: Operational Use- Mix at 378;1 (2.65ml per litre) Storage Over 2 Months- Mix at 125:1 (8ml per litre) Run the engine for several minutes to circulate the treated fuel and top off the tank with treated fuel to minimize condensation in the tank.
Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner is specifically formulated to help protect your engine's fuel system from the harmful effects of ethanol-enriched fuel. May be used with Yamalube Ring Free Plus.
- Keeps fuel fresh and potent during prolonged storage up to a year
- Prevents gum and varnish deposits
- Draining fuel for storage is not necessary with the use of this product
- Cleans Carburetion System, dissolves gum and varnish in fuel system
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Protects against corrosion in carburettor and fuel systems
- Also prevents carburettor icing and gas line freeze
- Absorbs water in fuel line system and extends spark plug life
- Use this product on a continuous basis
- Strongly recommended for E-10 fuels, this alcohol-free
There is at least one required product